Re: [IP] Accu-check Advantage or Accu-check Comfort Curve Test Strip

In a message dated 31-May-00 9:10:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Its time to begin using the new meter sent to me by Mini-Med.
 Having never used the Accu-Chek Complete Meter I have 2 questions.
 1.) Which test strip is perferred over the other?
 2.) Which test strip requires LESS blood for an accurate test? >>

  My two pumpers here definitely prefer the comfort curve strips. You don't
need a lot of blood, no big drop necessary. (which is helpful with skinny
callosed fingers).And my son says these strips 'suck' your blood like a
vampire .(which is cool if you're 12)
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers