Re: [IP] Accu-check Advantage or Accu-check Comfort Curve Test Strip

The comfort curve will be your best friend with this machine.  I have no
confidence level using the regular strips as it is very difficult to
determine whne you have enough blood.  I have often tested up to four times
with four VERY diffferent readings. The comfort curve has a sucking action
that pulls the blood into the strip and uses half as much blood as their
regular strips.  Good luck!