Re: [IP] Re: male diabetic reproductive question-follow up

<<< I posted some questions about a possible male reproductive problem
related to diabetes. >>>

My two cents:
First, my friend had an Aortic Aneurysm surgery last year and he ended up
with retrograde ejaculation. It upset him at first but he realized that he
was not only fortunate to have had the AA found in time but also to have
had any sexual function left at all (that surgery is very close to some
important nerves, etc.). He was told that it could reverse but most likely
would not. I would like to recommend a book to men with diabetes. It is
written by my doctor, Dr Pete Lodewick. It's called The Diabetic Man
(written by a diabetic male doctor). It is very empathetic and
informative.....covers problems just glossed over in typical diabetic books.
Keep on pumping!!  Carole Eve (pumping with Petie since 5/6/00..Bgs for
YEARS averaging 330...now average 100!!!!)