[IP] Is there a silhouette equivolent of a soft-serter?

Will Chase - Wrote<email @ redacted>
I am a new pumper and I have a minimed 508. I was
looking at the included silhouette infusion set and I
like how the disconnect is right on the set itself
instead of the 4 inches of tubing for the softset QR.
My only problem is that I can't find a device that
injects the set for you (yes i realize you have to
have a 30 degree angle). Are there any devices that
do that or is it required to insert it manually every
3 days?

I have been using the Silhouette in a leg site every third change.  I was having problems with the tape in the belly.  The leg site gives me rest and with MM help I also found some other prep.  MM will send you samples for the different things that they recommend.  Another thing, the D rep said that they are coming out with a small insertion needle infusion set that is simular to the sof-set (no sof setter however).  The big thing about this is that the smaller insertion needle and the disconnect is like the Silhouette.  It is compatible with the MM equipment.

Do You Yahoo!?