[IP] MAC cable for computer

If you are interested in obtaining the LifeScan Interface Cable or the
FastTake Adapter described in this specification, please contact us. Within
the U.S. please call the Data Management Professional Line at 1 800 382-7226,
M-F, 8AM to 5PM, PST, or send us an e-mail at email @ redacted In
Canada please call our Customer Care Line at 1 800 663-5521. Outside of the
U.S. and Canada, please contact your local country office for product
availability information. A list of countries is available via the Around The
section of the LifeScan Web site.
 I copied this right from a Lifescan pdf. file I downloaded. I myself have to
order the adaptor for the fasttake, I used to use Diabetes Mentor Software
from Vigora with my profile, so I already own the cable, I just need the
fasttake meter adaptor. You will need an adaptor cable to go from the rsj-25
end of the onetouch cable to a serial port on the mac. I bought my cable here
in Syracuse, NY at Applied Technical Systems-The MAC Place. They deal only in
MAC. I just called them and they are out of stock right now, but you can
contact them and order one if you can not find one in your area.
1-315-433-9841 or <A HREF="http://www.themacplace.com">http://www.themacplace.
com</A> The price for the adaptor cable is about $15 If you use a fasttake
meter you will also need the fasttake adator from Lifescan in addition to the
Lifescan Data cable and the adaptor cable I just described from a Mac dealer.