[IP] MAC computers

There is at least one program that will owrk with the One Touch Profile.
Go to <A HREF="http://www.versiontracker.com">http://www.versiontracker.com</A
> type in the word diabetes in the search box and click. It will bring you to
the page for a program for the Mac. Version tracker is great for looking for
any Mac programs. It is a website dedicated soley to tracker Mac software and
the latest updates to hundreds of software programs. Some freeware, some
shareware, and some commercial. It covers them all. Also there was a program
Diabetes Mentor, <A HREF="http://vigora.com/products/mentor/">http://vigora.co
m/products/mentor/</A> It has a demo program you can download to try it. I
think you have to buy a cable from lifescan and then any adaptors you may
need to hook it to your Mac. I used an early version of this program about 2
or 3 years ago and it was really good. I think this program works with
LifeScan FastTake
Accu-Check Advantage and Accu-Check Complete Also interfaces with popular
insulin meters, such as Lifescan™, One Touch II™, and Profile™Available on
3.5" diskette (5.25" upon request).  Operates under Microsoft Windows™
95/98/NT and Macintosh™.
Scooter