Re: [IP] menstruation/insulin requirements

It may be different for everybody, but I need alot more the days before and
as soon as my period starts I can't seem to keep my bloodsugar up. I need a
lot less insulin that what I normally need. then a few days later usually 3
I start going back to my regular needs. I'm still doing the shot thing and
I'm currently waiting for insurance approval for a pump. Will this be easier
to adjust when you are on the pump?