From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Ruth Schneider
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 10:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] menstruation/insulin requirements

harriet,  et al..

my question is...AFTER the abrupt drop in insulin requirement  (when period
stops)...does it then pick up the next day to normal ?

asking because geneva had a day in which she was low all day long.  the next
day she was fine.  wondering if this is that 'pre-period'  puberty
phenomenon that should be expecting at age 11.

ruth