[IP] menstruation/insulin requirements

harriet,  et al..

my question is...AFTER the abrupt drop in insulin requirement  (when period
stops)...does it then pick up the next day to normal ?

asking because geneva had a day in which she was low all day long.  the next
day she was fine.  wondering if this is that 'pre-period'  puberty
phenomenon that should be expecting at age 11.