Re: [IP] Recipes and When to Change

this thread started when someone was discussing getting low after walking.
they were eating snacks prior as an experiement to see if they would not get
low later.  I suggested the peanut butter cookies/balls with cornstarch for
them and also for some of the people on this list who are still on
shots...who suffer from nighttime hypos.

sorry to get off track on this.  the purpose of pump is to avoid HAVING to
snack.  but sometimes exercise precludes this notion.