[IP] Recipes and When to Change

1.   Love the recipes, Thank you for sharing them (How I love Peanut
butter), HOWEVER, why eat before bed to avoid night time lows, isn't the
point of the pump to be less regimented with food. Just lower night time
basals?  Or am I missing something here?

2.    I change my sites after my nightly shower...test before change, and
after putting new site in.    Test one hour later.   If it is a bad site, I
can tell by then. Sometimes I bolus and wake myself up an hour or so later
to test again.  If bgs are still high, I change sites and check bgs in the
AM.  YMMV, but it works well for me.
Bonnie Richardson