[IP] carb counting book

I'm new to the list and will be getting on the MiniMed pump tomorrow!  I've
been practising carb counting the past several weeks.  I am looking for a
comprehensive book of food values for this purpose.  I've looked at the IP
website's list of books, but the descriptions don't tell me if they meet
these requirements:

   Food portions in gram weight
   includes nutritional info (carb, protein, fat)

The more comprehensive the better.  Books and or website suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.  What are your tried and true favorites?