[IP] Re: carry along kit

Hi Folks--

Why do I get the feeling so many folks survive on dextrose tabs.  Sure I
carry one or two large sweet tarts/glucose tabs but the key to my
success for 25 years is always packing a lunch.  If I leave my house for
any extended period of time maybe 1 hr + I will carry a piece of fruit.
When I leave for work each day I pack turkey breast sandwiches, OJ,
water, diet soda and 2 pieces of fruit and of course my BG tester.
Rarely ever do I need to depend on any glucose tabs.  Eat properly and
on time.  Simple as it is!  Sure I carry an extra infusion set and my
insulin pen in my service vehicle but those extra supplies are almost
never used.