[IP] Roselea/Newbie site ?'s etc

I just had to send a comment to you and IP, as you are due a big pat on the
back and a congratulations I think.  Just about 2 months ago you seemed so
desolate, like you would never get approval on your pump etc, and I felt so
bad for you. NOW you are here giving pump advice like you have been pumping
years, and it makes me feel good that this can happen in our old USA.!!  I
would just like to say "Congratulations to You!"
PS To Keep up with the guidelines of IP, a D comment:  PUMPING IS THE BEST
WAY TO GO!  :)
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.