Re: [IP] when to change set...

How about when you run out of insulin!  They might not recommend
it, but then they haven't approved Humalog in the pump either. I'll
change my set whenever necessary, but like you I hate to wake up
early just to change, so it may be the last thing I do before going to
bed (but then I get to eat a big bowl of ice cream to bolus for) and
test a couple hours later.

> Hi all.  Love my pump.  But I hate waking up at 6am to change the set every
> few days.  What other times are recommended for changing it?  I know that
> before bed is off limits.  How about before dinner?  Thanks.
> ===
> It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen
> --Brigitte Bardot

George Lovelace - Dxed 1964, Reborn 8/13/98
My Other Beta Cells are Battery-Powered