[IP] Re: Precision QID Meter

We use this as our primary meter, as we get the strips for this meter
without a  co-pay, but I really don't like it.  I love it's small size,
and quick timing, but we often (say once out of every 20 tests) get an
"ERR" message for no detectable reason.....Sometimes, it's obvious, like
a too small drop of blood, but other times, we have more than enough
blood and still get the message.  The blood sugar readings seem
accurate, so we'll probably continue to use it anyway.

Mary, Kelly's Mom