Re: [IP] Technical Error Messages

In a message dated 6/30/99 1:00:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< believe that MM could would be problematic since my daily insulin intake
 is low (about 27 units).  The Diestronic, he said, is capable of
 delivering smaller units of insulin and has a superior motor which
 enables the insulin to be pushed through.  I would like to know if other
 people experience blockages with the MM or for that matter, with the
 Diestronic.  This could be a deciding factor in purchasing one pump over
Nancy I am currently taking 24-30 units depending on carbs and don't have
that problem.  I did have quite a few no deliveries in the beginning, but
found out the problem.  It had to do with grounding and electrostatic
activity.  Hope I said that right.  I was having problems because of all the
medical equipment in my home.  I had to change my shoes and wear it in the
leather case but since then haven't had any no deliveries.