Re: [IP] Technical Error Messages

> > I am having second thoughts about purchasing the MM pump ever since a
> > pumper told me that he had experienced frequent "No Delivery Messages"
> > but does not have this problem with the Diestronic.  He also led me to
> > believe that MM could would be problematic since my daily insulin intake
> > is low (about 27 units).  The Diestronic, he said, is capable of
> > delivering smaller units of insulin and has a superior motor which
> > enables the insulin to be pushed through.  I would like to know if other
> > people experience blockages with the MM or for that matter, with the
> > Diestronic.  This could be a deciding factor in purchasing one pump over
> > the other.  I would greatly appreciate your feedback.  Thank you in
> > advance.

Lily ran a 0.0/u per hour (that's right none) for 5 hours a day when
she first started pumping. She did this for about 5-6 months before
the honeymoon was over. Never had a problem with her 506. I really
think either pump will do a good job. Its hard to go wrong, they are
both fine pieces of equipment. Pick the one you are most comfortable
with, I'm sure you will be happy --- don't get hung up in buyers