Re: [IP] when to change set...

> Hi all.  Love my pump.  But I hate waking up at 6am to change the
> set every few days.  What other times are recommended for changing
> it?  I know that before bed is off limits.  How about before dinner?
>  Thanks.
If you use Humalog, withing an hour or two after a bolus of any
reasonable size,  you will know if it is working or not. Behave
accordingly. My daughter goes to bed at midnight or so.... she
usually will not change her set after dinner unless it is screwed up.
Anytime before that from morning to evening seems OK.

The cautions about not changing in the afternoon/evenings were
promulgated when everyone that used a pump was on REGULAR and it took
quite a while to figure out that things were not working.