Re: [IP] Have you guys seen this?

In a message dated 6/30/99 7:06:44 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< I found this in Yahoo's news items about diabetes, pretty weird, huh?

Well, many many different glucose measuring gizmos have been invented and
come & go 'cause they are unable to produce standardized & reproducible
glucose measurements.  What good does it do to have a "painless" glucose
monitor if it gives you "nonsense" information!  Duh-huh!
If memory serves me right, I remember this "dreambeam" was NOT able to get
FDA approval for the above reasons......no conspiracy; just the facts!
Our current glucose monitors have much to be desired, IMHO.
The Gluco Watch is not very impressive either regarding accuracy.
In this day 'n age of "tight" metabolic control, we MUST have accurate
information if we are going to make accurate decisions, if you know what I