Re: [IP] Technical Error Messages

In a message dated 6/30/99 4:00:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  am having second thoughts about purchasing the MM pump ever since a
 pumper told me that he had experienced frequent "No Delivery Messages"
 but does not have this problem with the Diestronic.  He also led me to
 believe that MM could would be problematic since my daily insulin intake
 is low (about 27 units).   >>

		I can only speak from the MiniMed point of view here, but my
son has been on the MM 507c for 2 months and we have only had 1 no delivery
alarm.  The canula was clogged and that can happen I'm sure with any infusion
set.  Secondly, he takes only about 24-28 units per day and that has never
been a problem for us.  I hope this info can help you make your decision, and
whichever one you decide on, enjoy it!!

All the best!