[IP] Technical Error Messages

I am having second thoughts about purchasing the MM pump ever since a
pumper told me that he had experienced frequent "No Delivery Messages"
but does not have this problem with the Diestronic.  He also led me to
believe that MM could would be problematic since my daily insulin intake
is low (about 27 units).  The Diestronic, he said, is capable of
delivering smaller units of insulin and has a superior motor which
enables the insulin to be pushed through.  I would like to know if other
people experience blockages with the MM or for that matter, with the
Diestronic.  This could be a deciding factor in purchasing one pump over
the other.  I would greatly appreciate your feedback.  Thank you in