Re: [IP] when to change set...

> Hi all.  Love my pump.  But I hate waking up at 6am to change the set every
> few days.  What other times are recommended for changing it?  I know that
> before bed is off limits.  How about before dinner?  Thanks.
Before dinner works really well for me.  I'm awake, generally not
rushed, and will be awake for another 4 or 5 hours to amke sure that
everything is infusing properly.  Plus, dinner tends to be a big meal
for me, so it would be pretty obvious pretty quickly if I weren't
getting the insulin properly.

This means that I don't shower or otherwise clean myself (except with
alcohol) before inserting the SofSet, but so far that hasn't been
a problem.

Dave Breeden                                           email @ redacted