Re: [IP] who gets the dough

Yes, doctors make a lot of money.  I think that we do not realize though that
they do not get all the money that they charge us.  Someone has to pay the
rent for the office, pay malpractice ins, pay an office staff and tects
people, instruments and machinery for testing. They only get a piece of the
pie.  As Michael said, the anesthesiologist is responsible for keeping us
alive while the surgeon operates and most importantly, he is responsible for
waking us up.  I sure hope he gets a big piece of the pie and comes to work
happy and full.