[IP] Precision QID Meter

> I was just curious on peoples take on the Precision QID meter?
> We haven't heard a lot on it and I was just wanting to know what
> others thought.
> Holly

I have been using the Precision QID for several years(3). It is a small,
quick(20 seconds), durable meter. The strips are very accuarate in a variety
of conditions, such as sunlight, moisture, cold and heat. It also comes in
five different colors.

I also have the precision pen which is the size of a pen. It takes the same
strips as the regular meter. Its very convienient for work.

The meters have a limited memory and don't show the date and time, but they
are able to download time date and Bg values for 125 results.

Good Luck,