Re: [IP] who gets the dough

In a message dated 6/30/99 1:49:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I guess you can say that the anesthesiologist is the one
 responsible for you waking up again:-) >>

I had to go under for the first time ever in my 40 years of life and thats
all I asked the anesthesiologist to do was "WAKE ME UP". He assured me he had
not lost a patient that week LOL as he was giving me some good stuff .