Re: [IP] Re: relations

     When I first met my husband I would not tell him that I was a diabetic,
I was afraid of rejection but found out he was afraid of the same thing he is
and epileptic, what a combination, but this is where society has told us that
you are not normal because you don't have the capacity to function without
medication,  but there are more people who have or will have a problem sooner
or later .  If you look up the definition of normal is anything that is not
abnormal and the definition of abnormal is anything that is not normal a
vicious cycle .