Re: [IP] Fwd: Disetronic's Dahedi Insulin Pump Wins FDA Approval

 >I disagree with Donna.  I like getting updated info on this list.  I
 >especially like getting info from Ellen at CamelRFun.

My personal opinion is that basic information about new pumping products is
legitimate. Just as long as we don't start getting into ads here. I
remember when the new MM 507C came out, we had a lot of traffic about the
new features. We've also had a lot of posts about the new continuous BG
monitors. We are here to learn and stay informed.