Re: [IP] Re: relationships

In a message dated 6/30/99 12:25:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
... we are the normal ones and
 everyone else is screwed up and they don't want to acknowledge
 it... ha ha. >>

LOL,  I am with you on this one Brian.  I have never met a normal person.
What is that anyway?  Everyone I know has some kind of problem.  Does a
normal person have normal problems?  What are normal problems?  This can get
quite funny when you think about it.  ellen