Re: [IP] Re: relationships

Ijust thought I would share a cute tidbit that I heard on the Children with
Diabetes chat one night:  "Normal is only a setting on your dryer."  I
thought that was pretty good.  "Normal"  means different things to different
people and in different situations.  Most times there is really no such
thing as "normal".