Re: [IP] meters

Hi Holly-

Shawnna has been using the precision QID for a couple of months now, we also
have just received the new fast take free from Lifescan and when her current
supply of strips for the QID are gone we will be switching to the fast take.
What we definitely do NOT like about the QID is that there is no clock on the
monitor so unless you are diligent and have the time when you are testing,
every time, you have a hard time remembering the exact time you tested and
for her that is a BIG thing.

Pat Marino