[IP] Re: burning insulin

I was told by another pumper that if the insulin burns it's because the
set is in at too shallow an angle (for a Silhouette/Tender/Comfort). I've only had it happen twice -
once was a very dodgy site anyway which I think was too close to a
nerve, The other was just "one of those things" I guess. It definitely
seems to
happen if you're taking very large boluses. Otherwise, if it happens
all the time with one set I would change it, if it's only occasional I
wouldn't worry too much.

Hope this helps