Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:42:47 -0400
From: "Janice Ward" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] pumping at the beach

I am going to the beach in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering what to do =
while there.

I love my pump and have great control on it, but I love to put my chair in =
the edge of the ocean and sit and read.  I'm nervous about what to do with =
my pump if I stay on it for that week.

I would like to hear from anyone about their experience at the ocean.

I'm also wondering if I should go on shots for that week.  I'm afraid to =
always have.