Re: [IP] Erica...loves to keep me guessing

In a message dated 6/28/99 6:59:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Wisdom needed on -  'burning during a bolus'   Put a new site in tonight
 and it seemed a little tender, more than normal, then when we bolused
 for her meal...YIKE!..the crocodile tears dropped off her cheeks. The
 insulin hurt like heck.   It seems to be doing fine now, but I will
 change it if this continues.  She said she doesn't mind if it hurts if
 her sugars stay good....tough little kid :-) >>
Sounds like the tubing might be near or in a vein and she is tough because
that is painful I would try backing out the tubing a tiny bit from the site
but I'm an adult and can watch the site  Good Luck Lynn