Re: [IP] For the ladies---Wear do you wear your pump?

At 02:13 PM 6/29/1999  Susan K wrote:
 >I have heard several people on this list comment that if
 >someone notices three boobs then he is looking too close!
 >( )[]( )

Well, as a "casual" observer from the male side, a triple set is really not
that common... and since the pump is rectangular, it would, umm... stick
out like a sore thumb (or something like that). <vbg>

I don't plan on putting my pump in the front of my jockey shorts either...
now that would look mighty peculiar too...  :-)