[IP] 507 or 507c

My MM507 pump tore up after having it for only 18 months. I sent it back
to MM over 6 weeks ago and they have called to say that they repaired
two problems with it ( one was a soldering prob.) and would I like my
old pump back? I have a refurbished 507 just like it on loan and was
contemplating a MM507c instead of the 507. Has anyone had any experience
with BOTH pumps so that you can point out any advantages the 507c has
over the 507? I have read all of the specs on their site and I know this
is an individual decision but I seem to be having trouble deciding :)