Re: [IP] new small D pump

"My CDE told us that Disetronic bought that company that will manufacture the
pump and she would be suprised if they ever let it come to market.

Penny"

I personally doubt that Disetronic would bother to submit to FDA this pump
for testing, and send out a press release announcing the FDA approval - if
they didn't have  intentions of marketing it.  That seems ludicrous to me.
Lots of companies announce things before they are available.  Anyone familiar
with the company MICROSOFT? LOL

Ellen