Re: [IP] Re: relationships

I know what you mean about dating normal people -- they
really don't understand no matter how hard they try.  Been
there, done that!  I have one really good male friend who
is diabetic but we are not into dating -- just friendship
(and computers).

Sorry I can't answer your personal ad but I live in Utah --
just a little far away from Santa Barbara.  I am probably a
little old for you, too (47).  I am not pumping yet -- hope
to be soon, though!

Oh well ... maybe another place, another time.

Good luck.