[IP] Re: "durable supplies and insurance

Don't give up!  As I said, and as Michael has said at greater length, if
you persevere the likelihood is that you'll get your coverage.  It takes
some "sticktoitiveness", but it's well worth the time and effort.  Just
keep squeaking that rusty gate!

Thank you for your words of encouragement!  I am in the middle of an
process with my insurance company right now.  Hopefully, they will be
reasonable about this, but I'm not exactly counting on it.  I guess
my next
step would be contacting the Texas insurance commission.  I know that
are some other Texas pumpers on the list.  Has anyone here dealt with
before?  Glad to hear you were successful!  I'll keep everyone