Re: [IP] new small D pump

In a message dated 6/29/99 3:13:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just got off the phone with Disetronic and told them if a new small pump
 coming out, I was a little upset that we didn't get told about it before we
 got the pump 1 week ago.  They assured me it will be quite a while possible
 year before the new one would be available and not to feel bad.  It also
 be marketed they said by some other company.  they are telling everyone to
 call back in 2-3 months before they even have anymore info on it.
 Pat Marino >>
 My CDE told us that Disetronic bought that company that will manufacture the
pump and she would be suprised if they ever let it come to market.