Re: [IP] pumping at the beach

> I am going to the beach in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering what
> to do while there.
> I love my pump and have great control on it, but I love to put my
> chair in the edge of the ocean and sit and read.  I'm nervous about
> what to do with my pump if I stay on it for that week.
> I would like to hear from anyone about their experience at the
> ocean.
Lily disconnects when she swims or climbs around in the tide
pools and puts her pump in her pack. The rest of the time she wears
it. Consider a daytime shot of regular to cover basal requirements
for up to 5 hours. Connect back up for meal boluses, etc.... if you
really are going to be active in the water all day.