Re: [IP] new small D pump

Just got off the phone with Disetronic and told them if a new small pump was
coming out, I was a little upset that we didn't get told about it before we
got the pump 1 week ago.  They assured me it will be quite a while possible a
year before the new one would be available and not to feel bad.  It also will
be marketed they said by some other company.  they are telling everyone to
call back in 2-3 months before they even have anymore info on it.

Pat Marino