[IP] Got Accutility Software...Now What?

Hey Y'all~

I just received the Accutility Software package, and have skimmed over
the instructions...once.  I plan to install the program in a few days,
but first I'm going read the instructions a few more times.

I'm new at this computer stuff, and I'm not really looking forward to
shuting down all the background programs like Virus Scan, etc. as
recommended in the Accutility instructions...but I'm gonna do what I
gotta do.

Does anyone who uses this program have any advice, warnings,
suggestions or comments?

~Janet Marie who loves her purdy blue MiniMed 507c...and wishes
computers were as easy as pumps!

Do You Yahoo!?