[IP] tender II

I did it! I talked with TRIGON insurance and got them to allow us to purchase
Tender II packages (20 cannulas, 10 tubings) instead of the 10/10 packs! I
can now exchange my Tender I with National Diabetic Pharmacy for the tender
II's. I told TRIGON I was saving them $$ and not wasting as much tubing. I
have enough left over now (after only 2 months) to decorate my house and Xmas
tree! ha ha. Thanks Michael for your help.