Re: [IP] insurance companies &

Thank you for your words of encouragement!  I am in the middle of an appeals
process with my insurance company right now.  Hopefully, they will be
reasonable about this, but I'm not exactly counting on it.  I guess my next
step would be contacting the Texas insurance commission.  I know that there
are some other Texas pumpers on the list.  Has anyone here dealt with them
before?  Glad to hear you were successful!  I'll keep everyone posted.