[IP] pumping at the beach

I am going to the beach in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering what to do while there.

I love my pump and have great control on it, but I love to put my chair in the edge of the ocean and sit and read.  I'm nervous about what to do with my pump if I stay on it for that week.

I would like to hear from anyone about their experience at the ocean.

I'm also wondering if I should go on shots for that week.  I'm afraid to go back to the old way but I want to be able to enjoy the ocean the way I always have.