Re: [IP] My Endo Visit: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

   Welcome to medicine in the almost-new-millenium....where proactive,
empowered patients may very well know more than thir medical "team" thanks to
wonderful websites like this  one ( take a bow Michael). Not to malign the
medical experts, but given the nature of medicine in this era of "mismanaged
care", it behooves all of us - not only regarding diabetes issues - to be as
well-informed as possible, since the "experts" may simply not have the time
to research options as thoroughly as we might.....And if their pump patients
haven't recently acquired their pumps, they may very well not be familiar
with the newer models.

Regards, Renee