[IP] [Fwd: Dried Blueberry Question]

Here is the answer I got from a source who specializes in dried fruits
if anyone is interested.  Thanks Frank for providing the resource.

-- BEGIN included message

Thank you for your question regarding our Dried Blueberries.  We always
appreciate hearing from our customers.

Our Dried Blueberreis are based upon a 1/4 cup serving size.  This measures
at 43 grams (1.5 ounces).  Based upon this serving size, our Dried
Blueberries contain 37 grams (or 1.3 ounces) of Total Carbohydrates.  I
hope this answers your question.

Debra Townsend

-- END included message