[IP] Endo Request

Wish us luck, today we sent a letter to our endo requesting him to start our journey towards the pump.  We requested he send the prescription needed along with the letter of medical necessity to Disetronic.  We are holding our breath and crossing our fingers at this time.  Our endo doesn't live close to us--4 hours away in fact, so we figured a letter (so we had a hard copy of what was said) was the best way to go.  Hopefully we will hear back from him by Friday.  If not I will be placing a call to him.
Holly (Taylor dx 3-9-99)