Re: [IP] Velosolin Mix Documentation

> I need to find some sort of documentation about
> Humalog Velosolin Mixing for my Doctor.  Does anyone
> out there know of any web sites or studies or
> something I can present to my doctor?  WOuld relly be
> helpful.

I don't believe there are any studies. Lilly used to have some
articles on mixing Humalog with just about all their own insulins.
Velosulin is not made by them so it would not be covered. Take a look
at the Lilly site and do a search for "mixing insulin". You might
also try just searching for articles on Humalog. I know they are
there, but I think they have all been converted to pdf format for
download. Very inconvenient!!